September 29, 2019

Why you walking like a zombie down the isle?

You ever get behind someone that drives slow or takes forever to turn making you have to practically come to a dead stop?  Try shopping behind a woman who acts like shes the only one with that isles right of way.

The. Entire. Isle

Today while doing my weekly shopping, I get behind a women pushing the big blue kid cart.  So this thing is wide and extra long.  She has one kid in it and the kid is talking his head off and the mom is just agreeing to agree... she obviously isn't listening to him.  And she is obviously not aware of me behind her as she lollygags her way not only down the isle but from side to side so that I can't even move past her.

That was the longest isle of my life!

Just as we reach the end I think I can squeeze around her to go the opposite direction even though I needed to go the way she was turning, another person came in that way making me get back right behind her and guess what?  ....

Yeah!  She stopped to get cookies at the END CAP! 

As soon as I was able to get around her I went back to my shopping, but I avoided her and turned the opposite direction every time I saw her!