September 18, 2019

Words that last...

You even have a moment where you know THAT moment is going to live on for ever?  That you will be able to recall exactly what you were talking about and where you were sitting and doing while you had a conversation?  The conversation itself was insignificant.  But the one line used will be a catch phrase I will use for a long time. 

We have several from my childhood. 

"Anyone want to go to the library?"  When My dad would decide to take a bath.....
"The bus is too big."  When the neighborhood boys wanted the girls to leave them along.
"Don't drop it in the beans"  When I wanted to see the picture everyone at the dinner table was looking at.  I was 6 or 7....

More recently, "Why you gotta be a bitch?"  Me cussing at Katie's desk when we were putting together in her new office at midnight.

Today I was talking on the phone to a friend of mine and laughed so hard I literally spit my drink all over my desk when she said. "I don't even have my teeth yet!" I can't even remember what we were talking about, totally insignificant.....